.

.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

25 things about me whilst i wait for a text.

why do people fall asleep when the conservation is getting interesting?? i mean i know i do but the people that text me at 2:35 are normally boring people.

sorry pals if your reading. ah so here i am writing a blog at ridiculous a clock in the morning because my friend has decided he needs his beauty sleep which to be fair he probably does but now im bored......

so I'm now going to write 25 things about me so that by the end of it i might even have a text.....

1. I'm 5ft 5 which is perfect because i just about reach the height of my dream job.
2. My eyes never fail to surprise me because there always changing color from green to brown to dark brown.... it just nice to see a new color every morning when i wake up.
3.Even though one of my best friends is constantly by my side we cant help but text other people yes were that boring.
4. when i was little i was always in and out of hospital meaning i missed out on being a cool kid at nursery with bricks this is why i now love Lego.
5. I always feel like a little kid before Christmas a day before a concert or a rave.

(still no text)

6. I've always wanted to be a spy or work for MI5 but i know ill never be cool enough as im so clumsy.
7.I have an obsession with always dying my hair or trying new products its ridiculous 
8.roses are my favorite flowers.
9. In love with Ryan gosling YES FROM THE NOTEBOOK OMG HFKGJKDFGJ
10. i once made my own wallpaper, by magazines and photos from my Facebook
11. I  absolutely hate sprouts i mean at Christmas i would throw them out the window...
12. I live in joggers and my pj bottoms because there so comfy and if it was acceptable to wear them out i would.
13. this is my most luckiest number 
14. i make vlogs in my spar time because it cheers me up.
15.my favorite movie is dear john only because i once went out with a soldier and it reminded me of "us"
16.  favorite alcoholic drink is JD.
17. Favorite normal drink APPLE JUICE.
18.  I once killed a whole tree crying over my ex using all the tissues at my  best friends +Caroline Burtenshaw  house
19. MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 19TH APRIL
20. i get on better with guys then i do girls because they are so simple and they don't bitch
21. if i see a sign that say "wet paint" i would have to touch it just to see if they where lying or not.
22.  I take photography because i always think things seem better through a lens
23. i love everything fake eg fake nails,hair, and eyelashes but this doesn't make me fake does it?
24. My little brother is the most important person in my family to me i mean i would take a bullet for this kid. but it have to be a rubber one or plastic cos ain't nobody got time for the real shit.
25. I have the best group of friends in the world there always there for me and support me through everything
and for that i owe them everything


okay so there is my 25 things and guess what i have no text still..............................

obviously the thought of me was to exciting and they fainted
anyway guys im off to hit the hay and sleep so night night.



No comments:

Post a Comment