.

.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Me myself i

A bit about myself well when I say bit I mean like a whole page but hey, wouldn't you like to know
About the person your reading blogs off firstly my name is emma louise lloyd but I get called (em,m&m, emmy,emlou,chicken, or just emma but that is boring )

So me  EMMYLOU , well I'm 16 going on 17 in april yaya that means soon I'll be able to drive which is unlucky for you guys already driving or even walking as I'm a major cause of concern haha! 

My hobbies would be just hanging With my friends or blogging or even making videos the decent kind offcourse !

I love topshop and forever21 and I love my makeup however I'm fussy when it comes to makeup as I only wear boobie brown or benefit along with natural collection !

However this blog just gone to girly , so until next time folks

No comments:

Post a Comment