.

.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A very pissed of letter ...............

GOOD EVENING GUYS.

Today all ive been doing is nervously looking at my youtube account and the amount of views i have got which i guess sounds a bit odd but hey.

So yesterday i had my little bitch about blackberry and how i think there a pile of shit and i still do think there a pile of shit but after research Google answers told me to put it in a bowl of rice so now my blackberry is currently in a bowl of rice just chilling on the kitchen side. I've also noticed my"u" button is very hard which makes this even harder to type because i use a lot of "U" when typing..... ( odd fact i have just noticed).
Anyway back to my little rant off my phone.... I've decided that if my blackberry doesn't work that I'm going to get hold off the Google person who told me rice was a good idea, and write them a complaint letter, which will go something like this.........


"DEAR GOOGLE PERSON, you LIE! THEREFORE I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AND EAT HORSE MEAT, AS WELL AS BUY ME A NEW BLACKBERRY AND IF YOU REFUSE TO DO SO I WILL GET HOLD OF JEREMY KYLE
BECAUSE HE ALWAYS GETS THE JOB DONE
YOUR VERY PISSED OFF FRIEND
EMMA"

What do you think guys? do you think they will buy that i mean i threaten them with Jeremy Kyle and if i was  them i wouldn't want to be threatened with that guy i mean he seriously is the only reason i wake up early is so i can watch him kick butt

can i say butt, sorry if i offended some readers with that word actually sorry if offended you with horse meat aswell hahah!
ohh god i may just stop typing............................


over and out MWAAAAH



No comments:

Post a Comment