.

.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

how could an innocent walk turn into a kidnap.........

You know I've always wondered how my friends would react if i got kidnapped and today i found out.
So how did this happen  well i went with my friends to an appointment as you do because if I'm honest the dentist scares me so whilst there we started to have a little fight as normal because we are now passed the stage off being nice to one another.
After my appointment then i decided you know what i haven't had a Chinese in a while and i really wanted one so off i walked .......... ( like people do) to the Chinese which was very yummy and for £8.50 all you can eat who's to complain well other then my best friend who i dragged along for support in me munching on endless noddles and Chili Beef ..............

whilst there we discussed daily event and you know what???? people actually can own PEOPLE who ever knew that I'm pretty sure there is such things as Human rights but hey ho.......... may need to check this shit out later ...............

After a while of suffering from our Chinese we decided to leave the restaurant to walk around the town center buying things we didn't need to buy and seeing things we didn't really need to see, and that's when it happened she got me and put on a number 99 bus a 99 bus to Hastings i mean I'm all up for going on an adventure but to MY HOUSE THAT IS ...............

So as we traveled to the lovely town of Bexhill i couldn't help but moan i mean i got kidnapped against my will ( Haha that's not a pun ) but you know what i managed to escape and as i did i got off the bus and ran yes ran and not normal running a proper forest gump run. I mean the looks i got from the old people who live in Collington is SHOCKING .

finally i had managed to get to a train station where i thought finally i was safe and could go back home but oh no... my friend had the genius idea of buying a train ticket without looking at the train times and you know what the next train wasn't for another 40 mins I KNOW  that doesn't seem long but to a pissed of girl in a summer jacket in the rain IT IS (TRUST).
that's when me being me decided why don't we just walk to our destination i mean its not that far is it and oh boy yes it was far all up hills i mean i went to Bexhill for  5 YEARS and i only realized today its actually quite a big place...............


however the story goes i spent money i didn't need to i got kidnapped by my best friend and i got on my old school bus full of the school kids who actually are annoying little shits, well majority the others look like they been going to bible camp for to long
so here it is my little rant over
and out
till NEXT TIME.






No comments:

Post a Comment