.

.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Midnight walk.... in February you got to be kidding, right?

Right? so lets get this straight? my best friend has just asked me to go on a midnight walk in  FEBRUARY.! hasn't she noticed that one its COLD,two who on earth goes on walks at midnight in the woods! that's just a crime scene waiting to happen  i mean i like earth i don't want to get kidnapped by ALIENS well not yet anyway......

plus like what is there to do in a woods at midnight, she and the others are scared when there's a power cut so god help them walking through the woods in the  DARK, surrounded by tree's and mad people that have escaped the madhouse which is only down the road. And if they don't get us i'm damn sure frostbite will ITS LIKE -100
outside
and also  I've lost my gloves and i like my hands they do a lot like write my blogs or send  text to normal friends who enjoy a night in, in front of the telly watching corrie or the Simpson on repeat with a cup of tea
.......

So I've come to the conclusion no one in the right mind would do a midnight walk in the woods, Lets face were a bunch of girly girls why change it now?....
there fore after writing about my little rant about going  to the woods i will now text them and persuade them that keeping our hands and our lives on planet earth is a better idea then dying in a woods or being kidnapped by ALIENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment