.

.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We've all got that one friend who?

My obsession is now writing blogs about my life, I don't even know why i'm not even that interesting but it seems to cheer my best friend up when she is alone... that girl really needs to get out of the house, just not on MIDNIGHT WALKS.
This is why I've decided to dedicate a post to her just so she can be all jolly and maybe even be inspired to maybe get out the house or  make a blog herself because she is quite funny and I'm sure she would keep all you readers interested FOREEEVVEERRR as she is quite an amusing and stupid in the nicest way ever.
So how did this all start? well i was round her house tonight and we were trying to decide how to spend our evening, which didn't include a midnight walk and getting kidnapped and the only way i could actually get my view across to her was by reading her my blog which did go okay in the end seeing as I'm now in the comfort off my own home writing this blog which seems a bit pointless ................
In fact i may finish off here, on the note of this being pointless because she will  probably see how much i have written and then not decide to read it so "hey there caroline" i hope i have inspired you to start blogging about your life, as it does generally amuse me and it will give you something to do.
Lots of  love lass,

No comments:

Post a Comment