.

.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Tag; off getting to know me ......


So Sarah thought we should do a  Tag - All About Us well me in this case  so here I am filling into you earthlings random things in order to get to  know me. So Let the boredom begin 

Vital Statistics:
Me: EmmaLouise

Nicknames: Em,Emmy,M&M,Emmylou

Birthday: 19th April 1996.

Place of Birth: London England.
Zodiac Sign: Aries.
Male or Female: Female.
Occupation: None at the moment.
Residence: East Sussex
Screen Name: If I'm honest i don't actually know opps.


Appearance:

Hair Color: Black but dying brown as i type

Hair Length: Long.
Eye colour: Brown, but green when i cry and dark brown when I'm angry .... You've been warned.
Best Feature: Legs but my best friend thinks boobs oh how i love her.
Height: 5ft5.
Braces?: I've got them
Glasses?: Yes :(
Piercing: Helix,and your standerd ear pierce.
Tattoos: None at the moment i want a dream catcher one  though.
Righty or Lefty: Left yes im a sprawn of the devil.


Your 'Firsts':

First best friend: Ryan we met at the age off two and since then we've been so close, whenever we see one another, true friendship.
First Award: when i was younger i use to do dancing and swimming so i guess awards from them.
First Sport You Joined: Swimming and tennis and i still do it till this day.

First Real Vacation: Tour round America.
First Concert:  The tweenies at the age of four.



Favorites:

Movie: The notebook, Dear john,Pillow talk with Dorris day.

TV Show: Geordie shore, and vampire diaries.
Colors: All the barry m nail varnish colors.
Song: 5 years time by noah and the whale, and love and war by Rita Ora.
Candy: MINI EGGS && Nerds.
Restaurant: Nandos or maccy d's obviously you can tell I'm a classy bird.
Store: forever twenty one,river island,and the vintage stores in Camden lock.
School: St Richards
Book: Romance as I'm a true romantic.
Magazine: Company
Shoes: HEELS any day of the week.


Currently:

Feeling: Hyped up with my Bestie.

Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing.
Typing: This.
Listening To: Caroline.
Thinking About: Finally starting my online blog.
Wanting: To lose weight and go brown with my hair.
Watching: Nothing.
Wearing: My PJ as its a SLEEPOVER.

Future:

Want Children?: Of course! Preferable 3 - two boys and one girl.

Want to be Married: Yes

Careers in Mind: Anything to do with travelling so being an Air hostess ( I LIKE THE WAY YOU DRESS GONNA SEE YOU SOON) Sorry about that .......
Where do you want to live?: Either Canada or America.

Have you ever:

Kissed a Stranger: Never.

Had Alcohol: Off course nothing is better then JD and coke.

Smoked: Yes, but only socially.
Ran Away From Home: No.
Broken a bone: No.
Got an X-ray: Yes.
Broken Someone's Heart: Yes but i never meant to and if your reading this I'm sorry.
Broke Up With Someone: Yes story of my life.
Cried When Someone Died: Yes, who doesn't............
Cried At School: Yeah, Nothing is better then having a good cry.

Do You Believe In:

God: I guess i have to seeing as i went to a catholic school, i mean 5 years off praying to nothing seems like a waste. 

Miracles: Yes,  I believe in miricles you sexy thing ( Another song outburst)

Love At First sight: Yes
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens : No.
Soul mates: Yes

HeavenYes

Hell: Yes 

Kissing on The First Date: Depends.....
Yourself: Depends yet again....


So now i have answered all off these question, i thought maybe you could all have a go or message me if there is anything else you would like to know much love guys

P.s # +Sarah Adde  I did it !!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment