.

.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paris

Hey guys so as some of you know the other day I took a trip to Paris with my good friend Emily, and well we basically did all the basic, we saw the Eiffel tower and various other buildings, However the majority of french people we spoke to was actually quite rude so I'm not to happy about the whole "Friendly atmosphere"! However I did take a few *Snaps Snaps * As I always do and I thought I'd just put them on here to update you on Paris.
Along with that I may just put a bit off info up and later on a youtube video should hopefully be going up about a quick review! :) 
I Hope you enjoy reading and looking at the pictures as much as I have enjoyed taking snaps off them.

 Much Love 
QT'S <3 





http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC52iZhkvC_dTKzeWvu4BmKA

 ^^^For more................. x


No comments:

Post a Comment