.

.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

AUTUMN JOY

hey Qt's
 so it is my favorite season and as it is my favorite season I thought what is better then to light some candles and speak to you my lovely readers about well AUTUMN. Now if you follow me on Tumblr you should know that I am just going Autumn mad on it I love the colors of autumn and the shades i love the fact leaves fall of the trees and I love the crisp sound it makes.
Other reason why I love autumn well i love the fact we can now all wear baggy jumpers and that is totally acceptable out. This one is a bit eww but I love the fact we are no longer sweating but we are not freezing our  butts off either.Its now cool enough to go and have a tea or hot chocolate with cream on with your friends in the local coffee shop.

However The best bit is the Bonfire nights and the Halloween parties and the fact we get thrown sweet and money at really haha. For some in relationships it be that cute moment when you and your partner just Eskimo kiss to warm your noses but yes ! Autumn it is and always will be the best season ever. with the smell of cinnamon and walks in tartan oh and let me not forget the Punkin pie and for those who have never had it I SUGGEST YOU GO AND BUY YOURSELF SOME.



No comments:

Post a Comment