.

.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A day out in Belgium

Okay so I did say it was a day out in Belgium so you will be getting a blog however as I have been suffering with a cold it isn't that long I'm afraid so I am sorry about that because I spent more time coughing then actually vlogging and just seeing the scenery. All though the scenery I did see was beautiful and I would so recommend this destination to anyone as it is absolutely gorgeous 

Here we go then the place we went to was called De Panne and its located along the North Sea coast of the Belgian. It was fulled of loads of boutique style shops which for me seemed like heaven, If any one knows me I love a good vintage shop around, along with a beautiful coast ,It was blue sky's all day and it has a sandy beach and if you didnt know where you were you'd probably think you was in Spain however it was france and you can do it in a day visit which I think is the best as you still get to come home and sleep in your own bed , and as a teen we all know that is a Lovely feeling. 

Along with then the beach and the shops they also did the traditonal "French market" which is where i actually brought a few goodies for myself, however the bad point is my friend reads this and I brought her a birthday present from one of these old fashion stores so I wont be able to put some of the pictures up as she may see it and that will just ruin her birthday present.


So maybe I should stop speaking and just add in all the pictures, and then some information,  so you don't just think I am being lazy :) 

Lots of Love qt's




here was well me and the family on the beautiful sandy beach.

Just a random bits of snaps of Belgium, After all they're famous for their chocs.

oh and lastly dinner!
x



No comments:

Post a Comment