.

.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Final NCS moments. #SayYes




 So yes I came to my end of the NCS with this lot and I can tell you I've had such a fun time, We've bonded ever so well, and they are literally like my second family to me!  And it is quite sad to see that we've now ended after a 5 week ! well actually 4 week course ! However as an annoying person once said "Never say Never" ! Because I do hope to stay in contact with every single on of them!so here are just a few little snaps of what we took today on our last day at Birling gap along with a picnic that we had which was going swell until WASP started to take over Seriously I mean what is with them bloody buzzing things! I prefer bumble bee's if I am totally Honest with you! 

Alrighty then so here it is
thankyou ever so much for such a great summer! 
<3 
Love Em 
x



3 comments:

  1. Aww this made me so sad to read Em, I seriously miss everyone, even that someone ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post glad you had an amazing summer :)
    Meg xx (new follower)


    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time!

    Lovely blog, now following you :)
    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete