.

.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

School time make up routine.

Since leaving school, I gone through a lot of changes and I mean a lot for starters My appearance changed because at school we wasn't really allowed to wear make up or have fancy things which pretty much meant I spent my years at school as a plain Jane which I didn't really mind because it  did benefit my skin all though I was always really self conscience at school because of the whole society of "Am I pretty enough?". Anyway I have seen and read so many blogs recently about going back to school and how you pretty much need to cake you face to be noticed, Well sorry Ladies I don't think you need to pie it on I mean it's school it isn't a Saturday night out at the local night club! Which you don't do anyway so .... defeats the object anyway before I get off subject...
 I do know that a lot of you love to wear make up I'm not saying you shouldn't because make up does help a lot I know people always rant about how it doesn't but if you have "Problems" or think your not pretty enough it does help because its like a mask and when you wear this mask you become a character just like at Halloween not saying you with make up on is as scary but I mean you just feel like a different person maybe braver maybe you think you look hotter and that is why today I decided to dedicate my Sunday make up routine to "Going back to school".


(Here is me at school good ol' school days)


 SO MAKEUP TIME





                                  
So firstly what I normally do when I wake up  is have a wash and then wash my hair I'm currently using VO5 and Coconut oil for a conditioner which is doing wonders for my hair not going to lie. I would so recommend it in fact I will put the link underneath so you can go and stalk it out.

Now lets get on to the face face....


1) So firstly as always I would put cream on my face it doesn't really matter what cream however as long as its cold it normally is a lot better so in this case today I am using  NIVEA pure and natural Face lotion for normal and dry skin you can buy this in any drug store however I would normally go to superdrug just because it's a lot cheaper and I like to collect my points from there!

2) I  then apply my foundation by Bobbie brown in the color Warm Beige I use this one a lot in all of my make up chats but for those who don't know me or read my make up blogs Its an SPF OF 15 .And seeing as its a going back to school look I would only suggest putting a minimum on after all your not going to a party your going to learn.  I've applied this foundation with my foundation brush from benefit (again I will put a link below for you) .

3) after all of my foundation has been worked in and everything looks just about normal I then put on my concealer from collection 2000 in the shade natural 2 ! I guess your all thinking why she doing this in reverse order well to be honest I don't know myself however my concealer just gets rid of any marks or blemishes that my foundation has made a little obvious so that's probably why... ( Sorry guys) Anyway back to the tutorial after i have put that on my face i then move on to my blusher which again is Bobbie brown however if your only on pocket money or don't have a Bobbie brown near you ! You can always use any drug store blusher.

Rimmel London always seems like a good one.
So after putting the blusher on... I then move on to my mascara and only a little mind, some times I don't even bother with mascara so if you have dark lashes which look lush don't put mascara on and just leave it as that but if you do want a little more of an effect go ahead.
the mascara I am using is by Rimmel London and its the waterproof one which cost £6.99 from superdrug.
 yes I have an obsession on that shop

AND FINAL YES FINAL STOP PUT ON SOME LIP BALM
 for the final touch for your lips to make them just not feel left out really 
and this month I am loving Body shop lip balm in watermelon ( MUST HAVE)
 oh and seeing as I love my lippy and it's like my signature I put a tiny bit off lippy
 on by MUA ( Superdrug only brand) in the color peach 3

And there you have it guys
 Make up for school Enjoy 

much love x 


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice post :) Could you email me or gove me your twitter name on my blog on whatever? I have a surprise! <3

    www.styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete