.

.

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Liebster Award

Hey my wee qt's


So I was nominated for this award by my best friend Sarah who was nominated by a girl called Izzy so to be fair I guess its just a tag So guys if you want , you can do this as well and just tag me in it so I can read it and yeah so forth, So what is this tag about well basically it is just a tag to get noticed so Lets begin. 

The Rules

Write 10 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 10 questions given by the person who nominated you.
Create 10 new questions.
Nominate 10 bloggers and mention them in your post.
Thank the person that nominated you and tell the people you've nominated

10 Random Facts About Me

1) I Have near enough been to every continent in the world all before the age of 18.
2) Next year I hope to be traveling and living  in Australia ( High Hope)
3)  I have anxiety which causes me panic attacks near enough all the time and I hate it because it makes me go into a shell
4)I Started blogging because of my friend sarah
5) I have the best brother in the world, and we get on so well he pretty much is like a best friend to me
6)I have the bestfriends in the world also, who never judge me on my silly mistakes
7)I've been a bit of a bitch in my past but I've now been redeemed I feel like a new woman
8)My favorite color is blue and orange but it has to be a certain blue and ooo maybe not together that be horrible
9)I want to work for Virgin Atlantic
10)I get compared to Charlotte of Geordie shore a lot even though I don't wee myself 



Sarah Questions For me?
1) What made you want to start a blog? Haha well funny enough Sweetheart it was you.
2) Do you watch YouTubers and if so who's your favorite? Yes I do and Zoella and Alfie oh and Marcus Butler 
3) What’s your all-time favorite movie? Dear John and Despicable me
4) When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you do it? I want to be an Airhostess and I still do...
5) If you were on a desert island, what 3 beauty items would you take with you? A tangle teaser because I HATE KNOTTY HAIR, I would also take Bobbie brown moisturiser SPF 15 , and  I guess  id take sun cream
6) What quality do you find most attractive in others? There kind personality, Or the way they make me laugh ! I love people who are kind and know me better then myself.
7) What’s something you regret, and how would you change it if you could? Just the month of February and I wouldn't of been a bitch and lost two special people to me.
8)  What are your three most favorite things to do? Blog,Youtube,Photography
9) What’s your life dream? Be in the plane
10) How was your day? Amaaazzinggg :) 

Bloggers I'm nominating for this award 
Personal person : +Sophie Ellwood 
however I also am going to nominate all off you so get blogging... and once you've done other tag or email me 

emmalouiselloyd19@gmail.com
So I can read it 


The Questions For You

1) Why did you blog?
2 ) How long you been blogging for?
3) Favorite youtuber?
4) What do you do as a hobby?
5) Bestfriends?
6) Favorite blogger?
7) Favorite book?
8) best day of your life so far?
9) favorite make up brand?
10) How could I improve my blogs?


And lastly thank you Sarah for being nice enough for wanting me to do this blog
Much love :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment