.

.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lets chat Makeup

Hey guys so I haven't wrote in ages but I have good excuses firstly I have got a new job and that is working at LGW (GATWICK AIRPORT). and I have moved up to London as well so it has been all full on and a bit hectic and I haven't had time to breathe let alone write a blog, But know that college is finished I have decided I will make more of an effort and I know I always say that but I am going  to I promise and if I don't well then you guys are just going to have to think of a forfeit for me. So back to this blog this one is just going to be me telling you about my make up look for work, and I will talk about the products as well. (Oh and I may even talk about doing a room haul and maybe a house haul what do you think?).


So number one : (Yes I put numbers on them for you because I am just that nice).
Miss Sporty BB cream.£3.99. Firstly then I would just like to tell you I have never used a Miss sporty Makeup product but because I was so desperate for BB cream I decided to pick this little beauty up and You know what I couldn't love a product more, Basically then I just give a little squirt on my hand and then I rub it all over my face making sure it is all even and has an even finish.,plus girlies  not only does it cover your skin very well, and evens out the colour. You don't even need that much so it lasts a long time. This product also smells nice, and it makes me feel much better. Plus it's a good compromise from a foundation

number 2: 
Enlarge image

Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer Beige 309 : price £7.99 this concealer is actually beautiful I don't think I've ever had one that has done the job so well not only does it cover and conceal it also leaves my under eyes glowing which is perfect as I do a lot of  early and late's at work meaning I have more bags then a shopaholic. So with this product then I literally just dab it on my under eyes then using a USB brush in number 21 I blend it into my skin making sure it is all even.


Number 3; eyeshadow. the eye shadow is a number 7 now I actually don't know what make this is as "Santa" gave it to me in my stocking but  I do love this product and the eye shadows. ( ITS GOT A W7 on it so if any one does know what this product is please leave a comment down below)

Number 4 : Benefit Smokin Kit £28.50
it contains:
eye bright
 
3 smokin' eyeshadows:
pink highlight shadow 1.10g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
pewter base shadow 1.10g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
deep charcoal shadow 0.90g Net wt. 0.03 oz.
smokin' liner 0.39g Net wt. 0.01 oz.
brow zings shaping wax 1.00g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
fluff shadow/hard angle brush
tiny tweezers for discreet touch-ups
a lesson to talk you through each step!


when doing my eyebrows then I start of with middle finger, dab pink eye 
bright on the inner corner of eye
& pat to blend. Then I  dab & blend 
upward from the outer corner of  
eye to brow.
Dip the hard angle brush into  the 
pigmented wax. With 
smooth, angled strokes shape &  
define brows

 Number 5: 

Max Factor Creme Puff Golden 75

This powder well what can I say other then it gives you  a perfectly even finish  and instantly radiant skin I think it personally gives me a Medium to High coverage and has to be one of the best  powder make-up around at the moment what  with a flawless matte finish. £5.99

Number 6:

Max Factor Kohl Eye Liner Pencil Black 20

just basically apply this to your , under the eyeshadow for a professional look or on waterline for that definition on the eyes

Number 7 : bobbie brown lip color shimmer in beige gold shimmer £19.50



No comments:

Post a Comment