.

.

Friday, August 23, 2013

My First time

Hey there lovely people! Yes I haven't wrote in a while ( Slap on the wrist) but I have been busy doing NCS! where we just say yes! Pretty relevant to my last video. Ok so this blog is called " My first time " and before you think oh this is on about a "sex life" It really isn't....... so you young ones you can keep on reading.

so here it is My first time,
1) first word then lets start with something simple and easy my first word I think was actually "Daddy".
2) My First kiss: Well this is quite a cute one basically my first non serious kiss which was like a peck on the lips probably was when I was in year 6! However as sad as this sounds my First proper kiss was with my boyfriend who I was in a serious relationship with.
3) My First CD! This was amazing, My first CD ! was Dolly Parton, And I decided to invest in this CD when my parents moved from the city to the country! Yes I guess I kind of wanted to just fit in with the other ol' country folk.
4) My First concert well this one still gets me every time my first concert was when i was 4 and my dad treated me to see tweenies live! It was the best experience in my life ever so that I then got the Video which on rainy days I will put on for my niece (me more) and just watch it with her.
5) My First Festival was this time last year and it was reading! It was amazing and I would like to go to a few more next year however this all depends on my festival funds.
6) My First Fear ¬ My first fear well unlike other children my first fear was actually going to have bath time on my own! Because I always thought I might just drown so I can remember shouting every 2 seconds for my mum just so she knew I was still alive.
7) My First Job was working for my Dad however it didn't really go well as I ended up being fired yes by my own dad but that was only because I never got to the phone quick enough!

8) My First Date : My first date was a day out in Camden town and for dinner well lunch he treated me to a happy meal it sounds so bad now but honestly I'm so easy to please that I didn't mind in fact I then started dating the guy and we nearly was together 2 years !

9)  My First friend ! My first friend was probably a girl called Sabrina who is also my cousin I mean we spent all our time together as children and we never ever left each other alone which is cute because we are now as close as ever still which is brilliant because she practically is like my partner in crime Haha!

10) My First Holiday! As a child my parents use to travel the world a lot so in fact i have been to many different places however I think the tour to America when i was only a couple of months old was my first  ever holiday! So I don't actually remember much. But yeah so here is my First time for a lot off things I hope you have had fun reading it! and I hope to post a video up soon
keep smiling qt's!


No comments:

Post a Comment