.

.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I have a New CRAZE.

Good afternoon my lovely people, it's a really nice day and I'm in a jolly mood so I want to share with you a few little things, if you don't mind firstly today was the first day where I've been able to just sit down and sort out my YouTube homepage which means connecting links but also today I got to do a Tumbrl page which is what people have been trying to get me to do for ages, yes lovely people I finally made one and all the little links shall be below.

Right so summer, yes its finally looking like that today! However I cut myself shaving meaning I'm in some agony making it hard to really do much! however I am trying to help out in the garden, sorting out all the pretty little plants which I don't know the name of but, I've took photo's of them so if any of you know what they are called it could help. 

Ok so there are the flowers which i was talking about they actually are quite pretty. Even if I do have Hay-fever !

okay back to what I actually wanted to write about ! oh yes my Tumbrl! right so I wasn't normally one for Tumbrl but now I've started I just can't stop also, Seeing as I take my own photos as well I thought it would be a great way in which I can just share with you guys the photos i take.

emmylloyd.tumblr.com

I hope you enjoy it! I know I have when putting it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment