.

.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Saturday Make Up Tutorial.

 So guys I'm trying to makeup for all the time's that I haven't blogged and today I thought it be a good idea if I did a make up tutorial . So here it is


I first started fresh faced as always using " Facial Cleansing wipes Cucumber" from Superdrug the wipes included a 4 in 1 which is Cleanser, eye make up remover and toners along with a moisturiser! A must have if I am honest with you. Also for those with sensitive skin they are really friendly! 



Okay so here above are all the makeup products that I used during my tutorial along with telling you what I did and how I did it I am also going to talk through the Makeup and Probably leave a Link below of where they all come from so you can go and purchase them as well.

Firstly then, I used a Bobbie brown Hydrating Gel Cream 
 which is my Moisturiser base, I have used it in one of my tutorials before but if this is the first one you are reading basically the gel cream contains enhanced Mineral water and tropical grass Extracts. 

I then moved on to my first foundation yes I use a lot of foundations but that is only because my skin color has changed a lot during the summer and I haven't yet found the perfect foundation to use.

so 1) I used Concealer yet again it is from superdrug all though I am pretty sure you can buy it from other "Drug stores" and it's from collection 2000 and it is called the " Illuminating touch  and the shade is Natural 2"!

2) was then my Bobbie brown foundation in a Warm Beige  with an SPF of  15.
3) was the "Hello Flawless Foundation from benefit  in Honey this again has an SPF  of 25! what can I say I do like my SPF's haha.
4) Lastly to give me a matt finish I used a Collection 2000  Natural Matt foundation, in the color Blonde 2.
this contains UVA&UVB sunscreen! Great for the summer or if you are going away on holiday.

Eyes:

The Eye shadow then that I used was from Avon  and it was the Natural brown shades ! I would put the link up but I have had that for quite along time meaning I don't know if it would still be available in which to purchase however if it isn't MUA natural eye shadows pallet seems to work just as well. 

then next then was the eye liner and I actually recently brought a New one from L'oreal called the "Super liner blackbuster" and to be honest it is perfect it's great if you want a thick eyeliner for the top of your lid but it works perfect at the bottom as well !

I then for my water line used a series of "Bobbie brown Gel eyeliner" in Coblat ink  and MUA eyeliner Jetblack which again you can get from Superdrug as I don't think boots! do that brand.

Masscara:

The masscara the I used was two of them Firstly I used  Rimmel London Black waterproof mascara as It has a nice texture and a Nice brush ( Not plastic thank god) and then for more volume I used the new MUA mascara called "Extreme Volume Mascara"


FINAL TOUCH:

The lips, Now as you all know I am in Love with red lippy my friend would say it's my signature sign I mean you only know its my drink or food if it has red lippy on it! and this is why I added it to my final makeup tutorial.
Its by Barry M and its just a red but it works really well along with the MUA one which I normally wear 24/7  however I decided too buy the Barry M one yesterday to try and give it ago and well it is perfect and long lasting so I totally recommend it to anyone.

And that is all folks so I hope you have a nice read etc... and then you can get shopping all links will be below Enjoy 
x




http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/landing/makeup/index.tmpl
http://www.muastore.co.uk/
http://uk.rimmellondon.com/?gclid=CObCtrOclrkCFRMPtAodeQsAzA
http://www.feelunique.com/makeup/eye-makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment