.

.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

When I was a Youngster Tag

Hey there guys Im doing a tag a tag about well, I dont really know things of when I was a youngster and yeah so here it is #THELOSTGENERATIONTAG.

  1. Favourite Toy's? Loveable bears, Polly pocket, My little pony and something familys! 
  2. Favourite Advert's? I cant really remember any adverts.
  3. N'sync or Backstreet Boy's? I love them both but it has to be n'sync.
  4. Weirdest Fashion Trend? Hands down this was my dungereens! If that is how you spell it I love them and I sort of wished I still had a pair now.
  5. Favourite Collectable? Pokemon Cards.
  6. Favourite teddy? My favourite is a teddy called "johnny fart pants" Yes original actually to top it off he doesnt even have pants! But yes he was my favorite teddy and he is still in my bed.
  7. How Many Tamagotchi's Did You Go Through? Only one to be honest It was pink and I've never had a pet before so to me that was so precious however, When my pet died I  went into mourning and threw it away. 
  8. Favourite Game System and Game? GameCube and The sims or Rayman on the game boy which "Hands up I still actually pay in  my spare time". 
  9. Favourite thing to do? Was probably paint I mean I was a right little artist I had the board the Paints and everything. 
  10. Favourite Music Artist? Britney Spears.
  11. Favourite Nick Jr. Show? Blue's clue's or the Rugratz wait actually was that even a Nick Jr show. 
    1. Favourite  sweets/chocolate ?  Milkybars and Jelly tots or at christmas if I was lucky my mum brought me a wand and it had little sugar sweets in . 
  12. Favourite Game? Scrabble  or dream phone. 
  13. Favourite McDonald's Happy Meal Toy?Anything ACTUALLY no I really enjoyed it when I got them Owl toys I cant actually remember what they was called but yes or the soft toys "tm" or something like that. 
  14. Favourite Book? Mog the cat and The rainbow fish and Topsy and Tim 
  15. Favourite Clothing Store?  Mothercare, Gap and a few other places my mum was weird and never let me wear the same clothes more then 3 times so..... 
  16. What Would You Watch When You Got Home From School? tracey beaker or this programme about ghost and little kids and omg the dog and the lady show who used to fly a plane I think the dog was called Pip ¬ does anyone know what I am talking about????
  17. Favourite TV Show's? Heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment