.

.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Birthday Makover tutorial.

Hey Qt's 
. It's Sunday and we all know Sunday is the day I blog, So here it is. I was going to do a wintry ( Is that even a word) Make up look but its quite sunny today and the air is crisp. So I decided to do a light makeover plus it's my aunties birthday so we are all going out to the pub or something. So I've done a basic look.

Okay let's begin this make up look So off course the first image is just showing you every face product that I am going  to use within this blog
1)
 After washing your face then and putting whatever products you may use in the bath room (Simple) is the one for me. I then applied, yes you know it the famous "Bobbie brown- Hydrating gel cream" This is actually a must now that the wind is picking up because my skin tend to get dry more quickly.
2)
I then used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, in the shade 021 Nude. I don't tend to normally use mousses as they seem to make my spots a 100000 times more noticeable, But I have actually ran out of all my Liquid foundations. (Sad times guys) However if you are interested in buying this foundation you can click on the link below or go to any drug store.
3)
Now see, how simple my makeup is I told you it would be light didn't I now we have moved on to my Denim&Rose Palette. This is from Bobbie brown so a high branded palette however I am sure that you can buy the majority of what I used in the local Drugstores or online.
firstly then what did I start with? Oh I remember it was my eyes now for my eyes, I decided not to go full on smokey so I just used. "Grey Denim" Eye shadow for the base, and then just on the top of that I applied, "Dark Rinse" Shimmer wash just to go as a wash on top. which gave it the dark effect.
and now for the Lips:
Still on Bobbie brown I used, Indie rose for my lips using a lip pen to go around my lips face to give more definition, before filling my lips in with cool rose.
Oh yeah, and before I forget I added in wings to my eyes, by the MUA eyeliner (Liquid) and the Loreal eyeliner!

And here we have it my lovely ended finish look!



2 comments:

  1. Yeh, this is pretty much my "go-to" look because I just can't be bothered to do anything else to my face...it's simple but makes me look less like a pug (which is what I look like when I first wake up)
    xxxxxxx

    P.s. Your eyes are so pretty!!! And I'm not just saying that as a random generic comment, they really are <3

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe You are so cute lovely, and yes it is such an easy look to do :) glad you liked it :)
    And thankyou :') for the comment bout my eyes!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete