.

.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Want a Winter Pamper... Well here's how to do it?

Hey Qt's 

So as you can tell from the title, I called this the winter Pamp and why because, the weather is horrible outside, and what's better then having a candle lit bath with bubbles and then a nice relaxation time before dolling yourself up for the winter look.
Firstly then I decided to light some tea lights because I have an obsession with candles but also they're so cute when it comes to winter months. and the scent of them is .. Raspberry and Pomegranate . Which just gives you that sweet warm smell. I normally would have an Apple and Cinnamon one orange one at this time of month but I haven't been shopping.Yes I said it I go candle shopping.....
Candles (Primark £1.50)

The next product I then have is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
And If I am honest I am in Love with specially near this sort of time when my hair just seems a tad more dry then normal. Also I may just be a tad in Love with the little quotes it does on the bottle." On the front it says, ‘Let me soak it to you’. On the back, Repeat after me: I’m so quenched. It’s time to take every strand off dry land. Replenish your pretty, parched head with my formula fused with essential moisturizers and orchid & coconut milk. It leaves hair silky and supple. Want more moisture where I come from? Seek my happily hydrated conditioner.’"

The Next lovely product then, which is hard to read has to be my all time bubble bath by Royale Bouquet "Baylis&Harding and its called Pink Peony

and both of these products I am sure you can find from any drugstore. However I always go to Superdrug for mine.

Now I am on to the creams, As you all know these  are my favorite creams. but I am just going to mention the ones I have used today for the winter prep so Firstly there was The Garnier Body summer kissed one. which we all know is to tan or make you skin just a tad glowy, As I am going on holiday in two week time I decided to use this just to get my skin prepped.And then they're is the Bobbie Brown Face cream which Hydrates your skin which is brilliant for the bad month weathers. So I shall leave a link below for all of them as well.


So there you have it part one of my winter prep, I hope you have enjoyed it as
I shall be putting a makeup blog up tomorrow Along with outfit of the day. Which I have never done before so this is all new.

Enjoy
Much Love
x
Shampoo&Conditioner
(Body wash)

(Tanning cream)

(Facial Cream)



No comments:

Post a Comment