.

.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

CHRISTMAS EDDITION ; How to make Christmas Decorations.

Hey guys so I mentioned in my vlogmas video day 7 about going to do a D.I.Y Christmas decoration special however as I am doing a vlogmas video 8 I thought I would just upload the step's of how to make the Christmas decoration I have made part 1.

Now they're are actually quite easy if I'm honest it's literally just a simple paper chain however as  its near Christmas and I hate the feel of tinsel I thought I would use this to decorate my bedroom for the Christmas period.

So what did I use? 
- Scissors
- Stapler
- Paper ( Various Colors)


Step 1: My first step was to fold the paper to into a straight line, and then using the sissors I cut down the line to make one strip of color paper I used scissors because I don't have a ripping ability however feel free to rip away if that is easier for you .

Step 2: I then folded one side of paper to another, till it made a ring and used my stappler to put two sides together this was to keep it in one place you can use glue however I find using a stapler not only  because it was quicker but because it seemed like it would last longer and with glue it would tend to dry more quickly and may lead to it falling off however like I said if all you have is glue in your house feel free to use it.

Step 3; Do step two various amount of times to however long you want your paper chain to be ,but instead of connecting them straight together put them through the loop and then stapple them so it is linked up and is more of a chain then just random rings of paper

So here you go three easy steps to remember along with a quick lets make our room festive decorations, You can use whatever paper you like however I don't seem to own any festive christmas paper. So I just  used normal colored paper.


Much Love
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment