.

.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sneaky Preview 90's Kid

Hey QT'S
So it's a Saturday and I have nothing better to do then well do a throw back I know it's not Thursday so this shouldn't really be acceptable.But hey we all love having a blast from the past.
famous words here would be "Do You Remember When....."


So there I am up the top, if you haven't noticed I am a Nineties Kid. Which for some people would be like hey your so overrated. But erm.... "I have love for you if you were born in the 90's the 90's" Not the right words but who are we to judge. 


Therefore I think that today I could do a little insight, Of what it was like being a 90'S kid.I do have a Scrap book in fact but I hardly ever use it , this is why I think I might start writing it on here. Even though I may bore you all to death?So may need to think again...

Now here is only just a few things, That I enjoyed as a young one obviously we all know that  the game boy was the one and what little girl wouldn't like barbies.
Now I do want to finish this but the rest will be coming up in my scrap book
 via the next month or so...
 so I guess this is your sneaky peak
Enjoy.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment