.

.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Morning Routine makeup that lot

Morning guys well afternoon, but i did start this in the morning so i guess i should say Morning (Afternoon, and NIGHT) but that's only if i don't publish this until later!
Right so today I'm seeing one of my main girls and we all know that if you have a friend as hot as the kadashians you need to try and make sure you look your best.

So I'm  just going to run through and give you my step to step guide line of how and what i use, when I'm away in London to make me feel good about myself but mostly because I did say i'd do beauty blogs and I haven't yet so here it is my FIRST EVER ONE! ( and maybe my last) .

Lets get down to business then firstly I, get out of bed and make it sorry but if my bed isn't made i stress out I hate going back to a messy bed after a  night out just to much to handle ha-ha! after I've made my bed I head of to the bathroom where, I have a shower and use the following products.


 okay so you can see here that I do actually use a number of products firstly lets talk about the conditioners I normally use the coconut and Almond conditioner from boots however seeing as I recently dyed my hair I had to use the casting creme gloss! so that is why that is there to but normally yes it is the Coconut&Almond conditioner. secondly then for shampoo I normally have VO5 but it had all ran out so I decided I'd use a Dove anti age shampoo which is actually amazing as its made my hair really soft so I definitely recommend this to anyone!Next would be my Coconut body lotion from body shop this is literally heaven actually anything from the body shop is AMAZING so yes another you should go out and buy right now! well not right now as the shops could be closed but ASAP!
lastly on this long list of shower things I use is my Tony&Guy volume mouse, I don't normally go for volume mouse but since my hair has been cut I realized that I actually may need this so yeah here it is on the list of things i used this morning.

Lets talk makeup....


step one then yes ( I USE A LOT OF MAKE UP GET OVER IT) 
first thing is first i normally remove any excess make up from the eyes using my "eye makeup remover pads" from New you! This literally gets rid of everything even if you are using waterproof mascara. IT GETS IT OFF YAYA!
after that i then use my  Bobbi Brown "Hydrating Gel Cream" this provides my skin with a refreshing glow, Leaving my skin feeling more soft and smooth, However when using this you have to make sure that the cream is absorbed into your face before applying makeup onto your skin.
 Okay, I look like a bit of a mug but I'm showing you my Foundations! so firstly i use my Bobi Brown Skin Foundation  SPF 15 ( Warm Beige) and I normally apply this by using my Foundation brush from Benefit. along with using a make up sponge to equal it all out!
second foundation i would use is my Benefit "Hello Flawless, Oxygen wow" foundation its SPF 25  and its called Money Honey! I personally think this is one of the best foundations I have ever used as it is not sticky yet it doesn't give you the orange look or even make your face look really bad within spot problems!
Lastly if i think i need more coverage i would use only  little bit of Collection 200 "naturally Matt foundation and this is a "blonde 2". and this normally would give me the best flawless complexion and yet again I'd apply all of these foundations with my Benefit Foundation Brush or a Make up sponge which you can buy from anywhere.
MY POWDERS AND BLUSHER!
okay we still have loads to get through sorry guys! well okay first, I use my Illuminating Finish Powder SPF 12 from Bobi Brown and that normally gives me a more smooth a un shimmery finish to my face I apply this by using a Powder brush or Sponge that is given when you buy the powder,However as this normally makes my face look a tad pale! I then just use ONLY A LITTLE of MUA press powder in shade 4 this normally makes my cheek bones stand out more which emphases on my face making it look just a bit more natural but still keeping with a sunkissed glow! after this I move onto my Blusher which is called Dessert rose (15) from Bobi Brown yet again ( YES I LOVE THAT MAKEUP ITS THE BEST)! however this blusher is simply amazing because it doesn't make my cheeks look like I've been attacked by a clown but just a more of a peachy rose look which is much more natural and yet again helps with my cheek bones! after this I apply my Mua Eyelines to my water line along with applying red Lipstick from Mua as well however if I feel like risky it which today I did i normally go for a brown eye shadow just to make my eyelids stand out a bit more but not to much as I'm still going for the natural look!

and there we have it my makeup and morning routine! and oh yeah my end look but mind the heart  I did that as i was bored
anyway you lovely people
got to go 
more blogs to write 
LOVEYOU ALL ! <3 MWAAAAH 




No comments:

Post a Comment