.

.

Monday, May 27, 2013

#BeforeIDieIWantTo

Another hashtag which i just seem to be in love with, I mean if  I write it to you guys,then it makes me feel like I have to do it so that what I'm going to do............
I am going to write it here to tell you what i want to do before I die. And then this way I have no choice but to do it!

So here I go!


1) Go and see the northern lights! yes i guess everyone wants to do this but honestly
  I think it just something that I think is just amazing and this makes me think of how
 perfect the world is! because personal little rant i hate it when people say i hate life 
well no you dont hate life you hate people or things the world itself is beautiful i mean
 by the way its so beautiful like blue skys,
bouncy looking clouds and green green grass along with aqua water ! and for people
 who live in England this excludes us ! ( JUST SAYING)

2) travel the world. I don't want to waste my life stuck in a job in the same place. Live life to the full. This kind of fits in with me quite well as i want to be a part of the cabin crew when im older so i think that could help with this one don't you think?

3) got to Paris with someone that means the world to me and put a lock of that bridge ! yes i realize this sounds super cringey but it is something i actually really want to do because it just seem romantic and we should all know by now that im quite the romantic type!

4) go to California and climb up to the Hollywood sign at night
Now i know this is probably illigal but so is downloading music of a dogey website online for free. so I mean what could be the harm in doing this before i die!

5)  go skydiving, yes that just seems awesome i mean yes i'd probably crap myself or freak out about falling out a plane being held by nothing but material! but i mean that would be such an amazing eye opener

6)  right i want to put two in one because these two would probably be the death of f me, Bungee jump and swim with sharks ! and that's all i have to say on that one apart from well if these two are the death of me well at least i put them last right? 

okay so there just a few things i want to do before i die ! not at lot but id probably think of more as soon as i press the publish button! well over and out fellow lovers and readers ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment