.

.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Dear photograph

Hey there so its 01:43 and I can't sleep brilliant i know however i've been reading loads off peoples blogs and its made me realize how much  I have missed other "Leaving school, or just sharing good old memories with people this is why I've kind of dedicated this Page to a few pictures and little quotes not to just show picture i mean i have instagram for that owe yeah follow me "emloulloyd19" but It simply just to share some good old pictures

So here we go " A blast from the past"
when I was at secondary school we were always thought to be a radiator and not a drain silly I know but by the end of year 11 I sort of understood where my mad headteacher was coming from anyway a highlight from school was leavers year 2012! and all though it was a whole year ago . Seeing others in the prom dresses this year just made me think "man i really do miss all my old school friends and how close we use to be in fact after this i may drop them a message on facebook... or maybe not it is 01:50 am!

next then was not something that i sort of miss but the fact I have the best friends possible! Even if we moan at each other all the time. we couldn't live without one another and this is sort of why I'm so happy that they took me into there group when I started college there my personal little family and nothing would change my opinion on them!

i could go on forever however i may need to stop as i could be boring some off you but, before i go i need to add the college girls in because even though the people above our practically my family and people i care about more then anything  my poor college girls do have to hear me moan on a Monday morning so here you have it your last few images.

and there you have  it just a few memories and people who mean the world too
me over and out at 02:12

No comments:

Post a Comment