.

.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Special Preview


Hey qt's so I thought I'd write a lovely Halloween special because well its Autumn It's Halloween and quite frankly I haven't wrote a blog in ages. Bad dead Human.


So have a look through I don't intend to look this bad every year, But I thought I may as well get involved in Halloween seeing as I'm growing up and growing out of it, actually if I drag you down memory lane.  Halloween was always a massive thing in my family I think it was because I had like a handful of cousins who always love to be little terrors and scare people, Oh and because in London I use to get money and not sweets. Shame people don't do that now.

any way here is just a preview of my Halloween special
so stay tuned.


Much Love
 x



No comments:

Post a Comment