.

.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dont tell me your sorry.



All I want is to hide away.


Has anyone else ever felt this way that they want to hide away.
My daily rant, well lets be honest I haven't done one of these in a while and do you want to know why, its because I think I've just been boiling up all my problems until I explode which I have done this week if I am honest so lets see where should I begin.
 oh yes with this silly word called sorry.

Now people say sorry 24/7 ¬ I'm sorry I didn't do my course work or I'm sorry I didn't go shopping with you or I'm sorry I've been a dick. Well guess what people  "Sorry is just a word" and if you text me or message me it any more I will not believe you because where is the action in all of this, I'm so sick and tired of the word sorry because Your not really sorry are you? No one is sorry that they didn't do there work they simply forgot no one is sorry that they didn't go shopping because it was horrible weather and they would rather stay indoors and no one is sorry that they just stopped speaking to you just like that. As if you was nothing, and yes you can say Sorry all year long. But your not sorry because lets face it if you was sorry you'd of said it right away not a month or a couple of days after. Yes?





No comments:

Post a Comment