.

.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Song book. Rocky Reggie and Memories

I  found my old song book, today and it brought back allot off memories. some good and some bad but when reading it i realized to myself, maybe i should of said "yes more" and maybe i shouldn't off bite my tongue because i  noticed all the songs revolved around how i felt and how i should just been more open.

so this is why I'm writing a post to say YES MORE. and to just tell people how it is, I'm kind of realizing that in fact I'm missing someone more then anything in the world. but if i just said yes or if i just told them straight they could of still been here.
which then brings me onto memories and the past, I know i always say what happened in your past should stay in your past but that doesn't mean object
this is why i brought out my guitar "rocky reggie" ! weird name yes. but it does have a meaning to it and at the time i was going to name it something dark.... as i was going through rock stage  in my life. but i settled for Rocky Reggie and since then his name hasn't changed.
So my poor old dusty guitar was brought back out today from the deep dark part of the cupboard and to be honest its looking the same , as it was when it was first given to me at the age of 6.

truth be told, I never really had time for guitar back in the day, as i was always into dancing and various other subjects. but now with my two free days off i think i may start it back up again, because you should never forget something that made you smile.  (not that im saying go into your attic, and get out your babies and action men at the age of 17 onwards but..... do something)

This is why now, me and rocky reggie have been playing well learning to play again, and so far its been a lot of fun. however this song book really does give an in take on my emotions.
so maybe that needs to change.

Anyway guys along with my song book etc. I also found a bucket list which i wrote last month and even though it does look pretty decent maybe a few things need to change like the title as i put " bucket list, ( why is it even called that) " but then an old friend (WHO I DO MISS KINDA)  told me, and all though it now seems so obvious at the time i didn't know! (DON'T JUDGE) 

okay I have just rambled on so maybe i should stop and maybe ill post a picture and a few home memories off rocky reggie the guitar and songs
but doubti I' that brave over and out guys
... xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment