.

.

Monday, April 1, 2013

1ST APRIL

First of April

 GUYS ITS THE FIRST OF APRIL AND I DID SAY I WOULD BLOG SO OMG
HIIII !!!!!!!!!!

SO I JUST DID A BLOG ABOUT MIKE ( BIT RANDOM I KNOW BUT IT WAS QUITE CUTE) 
or was that just me who thought it ! i really should stop speaking about him i could get arrested for this shit hahah !
okay so the first off April consisted on my best friend telling me she slept with my lad ! funny enough im single so i don't see how that worked ! FAIL
and then secondly, MY OTHER friend got me invited on a double date which was so cute seeing as ive never  been on one before but i rejected it FOOL  I KNOW ALSO IF YOU ARE READING THIS IM SORRY !
FORGIVE ME
HAHA


okay so this evening i ended up going on a drive with James and Caroline we went up to beachy head which is a cliff if you didn't know and we saw the sunset which picture are on my instagram and ill put it on my youtube at the end of the week
it was so pretty omgggggg


anyway im so sleepy i should go as tomo im getting a piercing omg scarry 


No comments:

Post a Comment